jueves, 29 de octubre de 2009

ENGLISH CLASS - JOURNALISM / Topic: Autobiography


Autobiography About DANIEL ACHIG ARANHA


My name is Daniel Achig Aranha, born on November 12 in 1988 and my hometown is Mar del Plata – Argentina.

My mom is from Quito – Ecuador, she is a teacher and my father is from Mendoza – Argentina, he is a Designer Graphic.

Actually my family is living in Quito – Ecuador, from 1999, and we are grateful for this wonderful land

I have 1 brother; his name is Paul, is 18 and is a bit annoying to go through the long, not very like me.

Of myself I can say I am very kind, witty, intelligent, generous and responsible. In my flaws I can say I am unpunctual, exaggerated and proud.

I like the arts, for example the theater, paint, music, etc. my favorite band music and my lifestyle is through “The Rolling Stones”. I am a fan of the Films and soccer, especially my favorite team River PlateNow course in University SEk, I wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning, go to my Job at 8.30 and leave at 3 pm. then I go to class from 5 pm until 10 pm.

These days are a lot of effort


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario